Mr. Clean Maintenance Systems understand that your time is valuable and that it is time consuming to search for services for your various floor maintenance needs. In response, we intend on being your one stop cleaning service.
The following services may be combined within a comprehensive maintenance agreement or used individually to support your in-house cleaning crews and program.
Wood Floor Revitalization and Refinishing
There is nothing more beautiful that a wood floor. They bring warmth the the interior design of any facility and are impressive to customers and visitors. However, unlike concrete or tile, wood flooring wears more quickly from regular foot traffic. Depending on the use and type of wood, you will see eventual disappearance of the protective wax finish or worse, the wood surface itself ban be damaged. Mr. Clean can customize a regular maintenance program to fit your wood flooring needs.
Sports is a big part of our everyday life and the quality of the gym floor's surface is one of beauty and functionality. The quality of the finish can affect the quality of play on the court. From sanding to re-striping painting of school logos and mascots, we are prepared to restore and maintain the quality of your gym floor.
Mr. Clean Maintenance Systems introduces the future of school maintenance with a full service plan for keeping educational facilities clean and productive.Many of our clients are actively upgrading and remodeling their facilities. The re-opening of a store is always a grand event and we know that you have deadlines and time schedules to meet. If you are remodeling while still open for business and need to respond to the effects of construction to keep the shopping experience positive for your customers we can help to keep your customers happy while working with your construction schedule.
It is said that people remember the first and last things they see when entering a building. Your exterior walkways and building surfaces are those first and last things. As your visitors and customers arrive they will notice the stains and dirt that have accumulated on your facilities exterior surfaces. Responding to this sometimes forgotten service will provide your customer with the best shopping experience possible in and outside your store. It is not only good marketing but will contribute to the positive outlook on the community.
Food Service Sanitation
Mr. Clean also performs scheduled and emergency cleaning and sanitizing of your food preparation and storage areas including:
- Chiller Units
- Storage Racks
- Service Cases
Self-service cases, dairy coolers and specialty refrigerated tables function better when clean because air flows through properly. Thorough cleaning of vent hoods in the kitchen and bakery departments reduces the potentiality for grease fires and food safety issues. All of Mr. Clean's sanitation services can be scheduled overnight. With proper planning and preparation, cleaning will be accomplished with little or no interruption to your business.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Certification and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design - Existing Building (LEED-EB) Certification Cleaning Can Impact 10 Credits (Plus 1 to 4 Innovation Credits).
- Sustainable Sites (2 Credits)
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources (3 Credits)
- Indoor Environmental Quality (5 Credits)
- Innovation Credits (1-4 Credits)
For a building to be awarded a LEED-EB certification, it must achieve the appropriate number of credits for that level. As all credits are equal in value, every business must assess the cost relative to achieving individual points. Some points will be relatively expensive, while cleaning points may turn out to be some of the least expensive.
- The cost to install a "green" roof on an existing building can be quite expensive, $50,000 or more depending upon the size of the roof. This is not only due to the expense of adding the planting boxes and vegetation, but frequently the roofing structure itself will need to be modified to support the additional weight.
- Waterless urinals may only cost approximately $350 each. However for some of these waterless urinals the monthly cost of chemicals can be in the neighborhood of $35.
- Photovoltaics (solar power), wind power and other alternate energies can each be quite expensive to add to an existing building.
Because the cost of green products and services are not significantly different than costs already being incurred, cleaning credits may prove to give an exceptional return on your investment.
Mr. Clean Systems has always been concerned with providing products that are safe for both the user and the environment. We now offer Green Seal Certified products to meet a variety of end-user needs. We continue to research and introduce the best GREEN cleaning products to conform to:
- Green Seal Health and Environmental Requirements
- Green Seal Performance Requirement
GREEN SEAL Health and Safety Requirements
- Reduced human and aquatic toxicity
- Does not contain carcinogens or reproductive toxins
- Non-corrosive to the skin and eyes
- Non-skin sensitizing
- Flash point >150° F
- Shall be biodegradable
- Less than 0.5% phosphorous
- Product must be concentrated with a minimum dilution of 1:8
- Shall not contain dibutyl phlatate, heavy metals, alkylphenol ethoxylates (APE's) or ozone-depleting compounds
CleanTelligent is quality control software trusted to help build and preserve relationships. We help our clients unleash the power of quality, revenue, and client retention.
To provide you with the most efficient and up to date method of Customer Service Mr. Clean Maintenance Systems utilizes the web based services of CleanTelligent. This program provides a client these benefits:
- 24 hour response to an immediate need or concern.
- Accessible records of the Quality Control audits of your stores or place of business
- Accessible records of the Safety Audits of your stores or place of business
- Reduce potential slip and fall conditions
Here is how it works for you:
- We provide each of your store managers with a password to sign on to CleanTelligent through our home page so access is 24 hours.
- When there is a cleaning issue the store or office manager logs on and inputs the information. His store is immediately identified by his ID.
- Immediately the message is sent to the Mr Clean area manager for that store via his cell phone.
- The same message is sent automatically to the Mr Clean operations manager within a matter of minutes so that there is swift reliable response to the issue.
- Our Quality Control and Safety auditors use the CleanTelligent system when performing their services in real-time using an application on their smartphones. This allows near immediate response to cleaning needs and issues for any particular store we service.
- Their confidential reports are soon after available for managers to access and review online.
- Another important feature is the ability for managers to order special services for their store through the CleanTelligent system. Our staff then can quickly and efficiently schedule crews for the requested work accordingly.
As you can see our Customer Service program uses the latest technology to provide you the simplest and most efficient method of response to your service needs.